Wednesday 5 May 2021

Bear Hugs

I have loved this image since it was released and missed out on it originally, but it's come back into stock at Dies to Die For along with a few other golden oldies! 

I've created one of my favourite oversized gift tags for this bear in blues and purples. 
 




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Reds: CKitsch Flamingo, Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany
  • Greys: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Other:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh yes...I can see the appeal...totally gorgeous!! xx