Sunday 25 July 2021

Gone Fishin'

Yup, I'm still in Christmas mode - I hope you're not bored yet!  I've started a tally of how many cards I still need to make and it is nice to see the remainder reducing each time I add another. Mind you, it's not a hardship making Christmas cards as they're my favourite theme. 

Today's card has been made with postage in mind, so it's (almost) a single layer card which should easily fit into a flat envelope.  I had to stop myself adding some die cuts to the top right, but really need to make at least some mail-friendly cards!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Fish: Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive, Cracked Pistachio
  • Stick: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Blues: Prize Ribbon, Blueprint Sketch
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Snow: Speckled Egg, Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's a gorgeus stamp and well worth the "splurge"!! xx