Tuesday 5 October 2021

Haunted House

For my Polkadoodles / Digi Choosday card this week I've used Winnie Wednesday Witch & Cat to create a spooky house shaped Hallowe'en card using my Silhouette machine.  I've lined the windows with orange card.  As usual my image is water-coloured using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Broom: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Pumpkins: Mustard SeedFossilised Amber, Rusty Hinge
  • Cat: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Annette
Awesome card. Love it
Have a lovely day .
Crafty Hugs
Rose DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Fantastic card and lovely image
Have a lovely day
Maritza