Thursday 12 May 2022

Birthday Cupcake

This week at As You Like It Challenge we want to know what you're favourite food is.  I've got a real sweet-tooth and am a total chocoholic!  I've created this cute cupcake themed card using my Silhouette cutting machine and featuring a Cute Kitten from Lee Holland.







Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Kitten: Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Tattered Rose
  • Hat: Weathered Wood
  • Cake: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Background Bricks: Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love the shape of your card and my fav papers. Elaine

Sarah said...

Love that cupcake cutie!! xx

rachel said...

What a cutie - I love this! Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Countryview Crafts and good luck! Hugs Rachel x

Jane said...

So cute. Thanks for joining our June cats or dogs challenge over at Country View. Crafty hugs x

Corrie Herriman said...

Such a cutie ! Thank you so much for taking part in our May 'Cats & Dogs' challenge over at Country VIew Challenges! Corrie x