Tuesday 2 August 2022

Penguin Line Up

It's release day at Lili of the Valley and I'm sharing the second of my penguin cards. I love purple at Christmas and I think these pingus look fabulous with their purple presents.  These guys are only available as polymer stamps so if you have missed your LOTV physical stamps, this is a great opportunity to grab some Lili cuties again.



Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Penguins: Tattered Rose, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Blues: Salty Ocean, Prize Ribbon
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Villainous Potion
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Beautifully done! LOVE all the new images that we have had a sneak peek at! I love LOTV stamps so I can hardly wait to get some again!