Sunday 9 April 2023

Easter Quokka

Happy Easter!!!

I'm popping by with the card I made for my Bestie, featuring that well known Easter critter, the Quokka.

I cut the cardbase with my Silhouette, by creating the letters using a font called 'Tasty Burger', and outlining them several times in various Springtime colours.

I then added my little watercoloured quokka, again cut out using my Silhouette, and a die cut sentiment.







Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Flowers: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
Card Recipe:
Papermill Direct:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Monday Challenge - Texture
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: