Friday 21 April 2023

Quokka Lotta Folding

Today's project took me a lot longer to create than I had imagined!  I wanted to make a tray for some crochet hooks as a birthday present, and I had an idea in my head for a sectioned folded base with a lid, but it evolved into a tray with a decorated belly band.  There was a whole lotta measuring and folding involved and I was really pleased with how it turned out in the end considering I free-styled the whole thing.  

I used some pink gingham card for the base and belly band, and decorated with some darker pink card for the accents.  The folded inserts were a pearlescent pink card which gave it a lovely shimmer.











Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Villainous Potion
  • Greys: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Card Recipe:
Papermill Direct:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is amazing! I love the image you chose! Beautifully done!

Sarah said...

I am so proud to say this is mine!! I love this kit xx