Monday 13 August 2012

A card from the fairies

I've been busy over the weekend making cards, but today's post is a bit different.  A lady who'd bought one of my cards wanted to give a card to her daughter that was made by the fairies.  So I put the word around in fairyville, and luckily enough one of the fairies volunteered to make her a card (as long as she could use my stash!).   She used some of my ribbons, flowers, pearls, and my lovely glittery papers !!   ;-)

I asked the little fairy if she minded if I blogged about the card that she'd made before I sent it off in the post (apparently she was all out of fairy postage stamps too, so I'd have to post it for her).  She said that she didn't have her own blog so she was happy for me to share the card with you, so here it is !!!

The sentiment inside reads 'Spread your wings and let the fairy inside you fly'.



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay

Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Wild Orchid Crafts - Pink & Green
  • Sketch Saturday - Sketch
  • Simon Says Stamp - Bingo (ribbon, free, blooms - also got some glitter in there!)
Happy crafting.

13 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Your lil' fairy friend has made an awesome job of this Netty. One of my fav lil' 'down-under' fairies too! Hugs, Wends x

Christine L said...

Love this fabulous little image Annette... and as always, you have made a fabulous card with it!

Hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

Oooh I meant the fairy did!!

x

Ali said...

Gorgeous - such a sweet image xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Annette, loving your EFG image beautiful colouring and love the shape and layout of the card
Hugs Kate xx

Anne-Marie said...

Aaaawwww.....what a sweetie that likkle fairy must be...and so creative,too....brilliant job! That wee girl is goin' to be chuffed to bits!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Annette LOVE these cute fairies! your colouring is awesome hunny xx

Elise said...

Oh my gosh, this is GORGEOUS! I love your colouring of this darling image and placed all the prettiest of things on here!

Hugs,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, cute card Annette.
luv
Debby

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that sweet image and the shape is fabulous!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Steph said...

What a sweet card. I love the colour combo you've used and that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card.. its absolutely perfect. The fairies are very talented. I just know my little girl will be delighted. Thank you so much.

Bev said...

Ah this is gorgeous sweetie. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x