Saturday 18 August 2012

Simple Bunny Toadstool

I've got a really simple card to share today, but it is something that I really like doing, which is creating shaped cards.  Lately I've bought my shaped cards, but I have enjoyed making my own with various large nesties and Go Kreate dies.  I always have to line it up carefully so that I ensure there is enough card left at the foldline to hold the card together !!

This card is quite a simple design, because of the fancy shape and the fancy summery glittered papers, I kept the rest quite simple (well ok, I added a bow, flowers and some gems, but that is simple for me!!!)





See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

8 comments:

Sudha said...

So cute. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Mayflower said...

This is so cute ! Lovely card. Phyllis x

Mojca said...

Oh I love your shaped cards and this one is so lovely. Great paper and what a cute image. Hugs! Mojca

Heather said...

This is adorable Annette, it's a fabulous design and those colours are stunning. It is such a sweet image, wonderfully coloured

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so cute, what a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT this fortnight, Hazelxox

Suzanne C said...

Adorable bunnies! Sweet shape and design! Lovely card! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Mau xx said...

This is beautiful Netty, The colours are so cheerful and summery.
Thanks for taking part in MAWTT challenge
Hugs Mau xx

Mina said...

this is so so cute Annette, I love the colours you used...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx