Sunday 12 August 2012

Pretty in Pink

Well I've had a really crafty weekend.  Hubby's been away visiting his family in Sheffield, and in between a tiddly bit of housework (I'm a bit high on the fumes of Windowlene at the moment) I've made lots of cardies.  I've been playing with some of my old stash, one of my older LOTV images, some old papers, and even my oldest colouring tools being my Twinkling H2O watercolour paint.  I'd forgotten that I used to use these on all my images before I got my copics.

Here she is, pretty in pink, with some sparkles (of course).




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

14 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Annette, such a sweet image and coloured so beautifully

Sue

Anne-Marie said...

Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about me little Twinklin's, too!
You got a gorgeous result with them, Netty....that's one of my fave LOTV images, too....lovely result!

Nikki said...

Netty this is just adorable I love those sparkly wings and your card is gorgeous :)
All is good here hope all is well with you.
hugs Nikki

Candy C said...

Netty, don't you love it when the husbands go on little trips so we can PLAY?! Your card is darling. I love your little painted image. The Twinkling H2Os really give a special shimmer and sparkle to your fairy wings. Cute papers and cute design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annette, beautiful image and colouring.Love the pink bow, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

LaJanette said...

Very pretty! I am sure your neglected supplies were jumping with joy:0)

Glad to hear you had a nice crafty weekend:)

Hugs;
Janette

Mojca said...

Oh so cute. Love the sparkles ;) Hugs! Mojca

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Annette, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Kim said...

So sweet! Love the background paper. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Netty! Love the colours and the papers too x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is amazing,thank you for joining us at Die-ing for a challenge this time hugs Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Very cute card hunny LOVE the colours too! xx

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Adorable! I am now following your blog:)
Tabitha's Designs

An Occasional Genius said...

So gorgeous & cute Annette, isn't it funny how we forget things we used to use all the time with our new stash!! Thanks for playing along with Sweet Stampin' x