Monday 20 August 2012

Kisses for a froggy

The sun was shining this weekend, and I managed to get out into the garden to tidy up a bit.  The weeds seem to have gone wild with all the damp warm weather, and I have buckets of garden waste now to get rid of!!!

While I'm in a sunny mood, I've got a summery feel card featuring Wryn from Tiddly Inks to share today.  This one is Wryn in her fairy outfit with a cute little froggy, and I've used a lovely bright green and pink colour scheme topped off with some girly lace.



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Annette what a super card you’ve made I love all the details
Great work
Well done Hugs Elaine

Christine L said...

Oooh Annette..... that's just GORGEOUS!!! You know how I love Wryns... and that one is no exception!! Love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Mojca said...

This papers are just gorgeous. Love the image and the sentiment is so sweet. Hugs! Mojca

Larissa said...

So sweet, love the fresh colors and love how you colored the image!

-xxxx-

Berry said...

This is just beautiful sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Awwe this is so sweet! LOve the image and your coloring is perfect! Beautiful card :)) Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at MAWTT this week :)

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Annette… what a cute image and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the scrummy papers and embellies!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I do love your animal antics card, its so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I adore the card shape, Annette and your background clouds are stellar! I love all the sweet details on here. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks! hugs, Leah

Loopylou. said...

hiyah annette!!
oooooh spotty polka dots!! I lurve me a spotty polkadots card hun and this is just perfect!! its gorgeous
Thank you so much for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card Annette. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge

Arabella said...

Annette this is gorgeous! I love your colour scheme and the layout is so lovely!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella