Sunday 19 August 2012

Aqua Purple Tilda

I've got a Tilda card to share today.  I don't feel like I've made a Tilda card for ages so I've enjoyed this one using one of my older images.  Plus it's in two of my favourite colours (after pink) which is aqua and purple.  I wasn't sure if they'd go together, but then I bought some lovely papers yesterday and it was one of the combos, so I thought I'd follow the trend.

What do you think?


See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by the following challenges:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Annette,love the papers and fab image.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Annette, I love the sweet image and the colours are so pretty too.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge
Sue

Mayflower said...

This is gorgeous, and two of my favourite colours. x Phyllis

Mojca said...

Oh I think she's gorgeous. And love the colour combo, it fits perfectly. Hugs! Mojca

Sandra said...

I think...It's a great card, I love the colorcombo!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Annette.
luv
Debby

Larissa said...

Yes these colors go together, because your card is really nice! :)

Doreen said...

lovely card and fabby colours as well
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Doreen xx

Unknown said...

Hi Annette,
Great take on the sketch and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls!

Hugz,
Sandy