Sunday, 19 August 2012

Aqua Purple Tilda

I've got a Tilda card to share today.  I don't feel like I've made a Tilda card for ages so I've enjoyed this one using one of my older images.  Plus it's in two of my favourite colours (after pink) which is aqua and purple.  I wasn't sure if they'd go together, but then I bought some lovely papers yesterday and it was one of the combos, so I thought I'd follow the trend.

What do you think?


See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by the following challenges:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Annette,love the papers and fab image.xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Annette, I love the sweet image and the colours are so pretty too.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge
Sue

Mayflower said...

This is gorgeous, and two of my favourite colours. x Phyllis

Mojca said...

Oh I think she's gorgeous. And love the colour combo, it fits perfectly. Hugs! Mojca

Sandra van Blaricum said...

I think...It's a great card, I love the colorcombo!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Annette.
luv
Debby

Larissa said...

Yes these colors go together, because your card is really nice! :)

Bea und Doreen said...

lovely card and fabby colours as well
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Doreen xx

Sandy - Live & Love Crafts said...

Hi Annette,
Great take on the sketch and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls!

Hugz,
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...