Friday 24 August 2012

Mimi Halloween

It's Friday so there is a new release and freebie at StampFairy called Mimi Halloween 1 (Hmmm, I wonder if that means there will be a Mimi Halloween 2!!!).   Now I'm not usually very keen on Halloween cards, I think it is because I don't like spooky stuff, but this little girlie is cute, so I had fun with my card.  I also used some bats from the Barry Spooky Bats collection.  I cut them out and stuck them on to the card on springs, so they bounce a bit if you move the card !



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today:



    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting

    10 comments:

    Chrissy said...

    Gosh, this is gorgeous Annette, love the paper piecing and fabulous colour.Beautiful vibrant background, fabulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Mojca said...

    Oh waw great papers and she really is a cutie. Have a great weekend. Hugs! mojca

    Anne-Marie said...

    I know what you mean about cards for Halloween...I like the less scary ones (this cutie is lovely!), but there doesn't seem to be much demand for Halloween cards in the good ol' UK....but this lovely creation might help to swing things...hahaaa!

    Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

    Fab Halloween card Annette! Love the paper and the fab black lace trim, very 'cobwebby' perfect for this make! Sweet image too, love it! Hugs, Wends x

    3treescreations@gmail.com said...

    Love the paper piecing and those purple clouds are AWESOME!!!!

    (I always use Prismacolor pencils to color everything on my cards).

    Deanne :)

    Aud said...

    Beautiful Annette, love the vibrant colours. Aud x

    May said...

    So cute - and you've done an amazing job coloring this as well. I'm loving this purple Halloween creation! Great work. :) Thank you for sharing and for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    Lisa Minckler said...

    I can't get enough of amazing clouds. I saw Chrissy's and now I'm here taking them all in. Stupendous card. Love the coloring Annette. Super cute work here. :)

    Nicola said...

    I just love this card!

    Larissa said...

    Great card Annette! Love the purple background with the spider webs. The white line on the bats is really nice! The purple clouds are so fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Larissa