Thursday 30 August 2012

Winter Fairy Tag

The theme this week at Lili's Little Fairies is anything but a square.  I've used my tag template again and created a huge Christmas tag using one of my new LOTV stamps.  I put some stickles around the image panel to make it stand out a bit more, as the backing paper was a similar colour to the paper I'd used on the base of the tag.  I also glittered the snowflakes, although they're not showing up much on the photo.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous tag.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Fabbie image and so well coloured Annette.. love your giant tag!!

Hope the sun is shining on the south coast... it isn't here!! LOL

Hugs
Christine x

Mojca said...

Waw the papers are just gorgeous and your colouring really stunning. Hugs! Mojca

An Occasional Genius said...

What beautiful colouring Annette, if I'd made this I'd not want to give it away! x

Aud said...

This is such a cutey, Annette, love the image. Aud x

Kara Lynne said...

What a wonderful Christmas tag! Gorgeous colors and that is beautiful ribbon too.

Anne-Elise said...

This is a beautiful tag, Annette! Your image is so beautifully colored! Love it!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a really lovely tag. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Margaret said...

Beautiful tag. Love the LOTV images

Thanks for joining us for our Christmas challenge at The Creative Card Crew

Margaret

Anonymous said...

Oh Gorgeous and LOVE the liquid pearls too! hugs me xx

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful tag !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous tag Netty. I love the colours and that new LOTV stamp is gorgeous xxx