Thursday 9 August 2012

Purple Tones

The theme this week at Lili's Little Fairies is Monochrome, so you can only use different shades of the same colour.  I've chosen purple, and made a cute wedding or anniversary card.  I've embossed the front, and then rubbed a pale purple ink pad over the embossing to make it show up more.  In addition to my purple ink pad, I've used a purple card to make the base and added an array of purple embellishments; flowers, pearls, ribbon, butterfly, and stardust pens for some sparkle.





See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Totally Papercrafts - Monochrome
  • The Ribbon Girl - Bingo (ribbon, pearls, image)
  • Simon Says Stamp - Bingo (ribbon, free, blooms)
Happy crafting.

11 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful. sweet card.
I love the colours and the way you have designed this card.
Hugs
Chris x

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Annette.... still one of my favourite images!

Hugs
Christine x

Mojca said...

Oh I love this image and the embellishment on your card is perfect. Have a great day. Hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a beautiful image and love the delicate colours

Sue

lis-m said...

morning honey, fab card! love that couple, I've used it loads of times :-)
Hugs x

Margrit said...

So cute. :)

Margrit

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Annette.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

A fabulous card Anette, your design and colours are stunning and such a beautiful image!! I love that wonderful embossing.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

Sarah J Moerman said...

What a sweet card! Love the adorable image! Great colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is really really stunning! :)

That bow is class and gorgeous colours and embossing and a fab image too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Larissa said...

Fabulous! Love the image in purple.

Hugs,
Larissa