Tuesday 5 June 2012

Just for you ...

How great this having 2 extra days off work this week (thanks Liz!).  I've had lots of time to craft as well as do other stuff, like tidy the garden and plant my veggie seedlings out.  Mother Nature is now helping out by giving them all a good drenching, so I've got some time to craft.

I've got another pink and green combo, and some more lace to share today.  I'm really loving these shaped cards from Crafty Boots, they are quite large at 15cm square, which is a couple of centimetres larger than my usual card base, so the cards don't look so cluttered once I've loaded them with flowers.




This card is available to buy on my eBay listings
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

10 comments:

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Annette with one of my fav LOTV images. You've coloured her perfectly of course, and the layout on that shaped card is FAB!

You've certainly been busy!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

gorgeous card, such a lovely image and pretty colours

Sue

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous Annette! Super sweet image and fab colouring :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mojca said...

She is a real beauty. Nice coloring and lovely flowers. Hugs! Mojca

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

Bernie said...

Gorgeous card Annette! Fabulous coloring, papers and LO. Beautiful flower arrangement.
Hugs

Larissa said...

Gorgeous Annette! Love the shape of the card and the image is really sweet!

Hugs,
Larissa

Suzanne said...

one of my fav images, great card thank you for joining us at cmc this week

xxxtglxxx said...

Awsesome image and dies and I love the mix of the papers too :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kim said...

Such a fabulous card hun! Love the bottom edge of the card! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim