Sunday 3 June 2012

Use it or Lose it.

I've been digging through all my old stash, tidying my desk and trying to remember what I have got, so that I can use it before I convince myself that I need yet more stash (which of course I still do).

Today I've been using some of what I've discovered.

The image, lace and papers are ones I've had a while and not managed to use yet.  I also dug out my bead box (pop over again on Tuesday if you want to see some sparkles!!).  I decided to have a try at making some pins.  They were so quick and easy to make.  This is the first card that I've used one of my own pins on, and I think it is rather pretty. Be prepared to see some more soon (I may possibly have got carried away and made a fair few pins!!!)




This card is available to buy on my eBay listings
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

11 comments:

Allie Cat's Creations said...

Hi Annette!
I always love images of girls in their mother's heels! Isn't it the truth?? Super Sweet creation! ♥

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image...great layout.xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

I've been trying to use up some of my old stash all year....don't feel like I'm getting anywhere but obviously I just have way too much stuff to start with lol! This is lovely, it's easy to forget what treasures we have in our stash already. Gorgeous colouring hon x

Lisa Minckler said...

OMG...freakin' adorable! Fun paper, gorgeous image and sparkly...I do love sparkly. SQUIRREL!! (I hope you've seen UP to get that reference. LOL)

Hugs!

Wendy said...

Fab Hun I make my own pins and it is great sitting in front tv making them great card love it.


Hugs Wendy

Christine L said...

Gorgeous sparkly card Annette.... and I love your pin!

Hugs
Christine x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Stunning card and perfect colouring.
hugs
chris xxx

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card! ♥

Regards Malin

Suzanne said...

lovely card thank you for joining us at cmc this week

Andrea said...

This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge for June, Andrea x

Shelby Goolsby said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the shape of the card and cute image. Thanks for sharing this with us at CMC.