Tuesday 26 June 2012

'Meeces' with Birthday Balloons

I've been colouring some of my lovely new LOTV purchases, and have another one to show you today.

I've used fun summery colours again, bright oranges, greens, yellows, and some lovely glittery papers.

These little meeces look like they're having fun playing with those balloons.  I think I might have made a mistake on the little fella at the front though ... I thought he was holding a balloon in his right paw, but I think that I might have just coloured his furry little bum orange by mistake !!  Whoopies.



See my cards available on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

So adorable Annette, love the image and his orange bum..lol..but I think you are right,he is holding something..love all the colours..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Annette,love the colours and gorgeous image.xxx

Sue said...

gorgeous card Annette, I love those cute mice and you have coloured them so beautifully

Sue

Unknown said...

fabulous Annette what a super fun image and so colourful well done Hugs Elaine

Mojca said...

Haha yes I think you really colored his little bum orange, but this is so cute :))) And what a great image and a lovely card.

Sonia said...

Annette love the green pattern paper for background and the touch of flower in other colors, great design... Amazing Creation!~
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

shaz earl said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles challenges for our * Summer Fun * challenge.

Hope you will join us again, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Shaz x

Anne said...

Cute as a button
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Anonymous said...

tehhehhee cute card hunny hugs me xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love the image...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

DesignerDiva said...

Love your beautiful card Annette
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Birthday Celebrations and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Judith said...

This is just so cute Anette - I love that image - thanks for playing at MAWTT birthday challenge hugs Judith x