Thursday 5 December 2013

Candy Stripes

The theme today at Crafty Little Fairies is Candy Stripes.  Well, I'll admit that I'm not a huge stripe fan, but I do quite like these cute little candy stripes in red and white.  I've got stripy bakers twine, and also red and white striped candy on my image, as well as some stripy clothing on my little girlie elf.

I'm on C&S duty again today, I quite like this style, it's so quick to assemble! :0)  I tied glassy beads onto the ends of my bakers twine and let them dangle onto the card.  The sentiment is typed in a new font that I have called "Wendy Medium".



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
  • Image - Saturated Canary Candy Cane Elf (from Digital Crafting magazine freebie CD)
  • Typed Sentiment (font is "Wendy Medium")
  • Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
  • Cardworks Card base
  • Bakers Twine
  • Glass beads
  • Red Ink
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. You have coloured her beautifully and the tying of the twine is so creative.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mojca said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Annette! And I love your gorgeous CAS cards. You are a real pro already :))) . Hugs! MOjca

Sam K said...

Annette this is gorgeous, fab colouring as always and CAS done really well, beautiful x

Sarah said...

Wow girl...you're on a roll and admitting to quite liking CAS!! Lovely card and the stripes are prfect! xx

Carol S. said...

Oh I do wish I could do this! It is stunning and a very quick make. My cards just end up as a 'Pizza' cards, with loads of topping! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Annette.Fabulous colouring and love the beads tangling off the the ends of the twine..so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Elise said...

OooH Annette! I loooove this! Gosh! Absolutely GORGEOUS colouring and so totally loving the CAS style! GOR-GEOUS!!!!!

Sending Warm Hugs,
Elise

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is such a poppet, your fabulous artwork really brings her off the page, and I love those tiny beads, inspired missus, simply inspired. Hugs xx

M DelValle said...

I love your card!! I love it when the image takes center stage! :)

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous colouring and fab CAS design too, really lovely hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card and just love the image. Fantastic colouring too xxx

Craftdee said...

Love this! Perfect CAS card, and I may just have to lift the beads/twine idea - I will credit you, of course :-) Donna

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hello Annette, this is a beautiful card - so stylish!
Rebecca.