Wednesday 11 December 2013

Frosty Barry

I'm having another revival of my Silent Night papers, and have created a frosty coloured Christmas card featuring Barry the bear.  The design of the card is quite simple (for me) with just a few embellishments.  I have made the pin myself and fixed it in between some flowers.  The panels are all layered on silver mirri card, but it's really difficult to photograph so it looks a bit shiny in one corner, and dark everywhere else!

This card supports the challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge where the theme is Y for Your own embellishments.

See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

12 comments:

Sarah said...

And there was me thinking you'd used ALL of your Silent Night pads!! Lovely card Annette, sweet image and that pin is super xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Annette... love the image and the fabulous embellies... including that pin!

Hugs
Christine x

Dorte said...

Wonderful card, Annette, love the CAS look....beautiful papers and Barry is such a cutie,
enjoy your day,
hugs Dorte

Squirrel x said...

Aren't those papers beautiful? Still stroking mine, lol. Super card hun, your artwork on Barry is awsome, and such pretty decoration too. Love it! Hugs Sxx

Anonymous said...

So stinking cute Annette LOVE your colouring and the sparkle you have managed to capture on camera so well! hugs me x

Lin said...

I'm sorry, but our challenge is Winter FUN, not just Winter

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Wishcraft said...

Oh I do love how you colour Barry, this is just gorgeous hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carol S. said...

I love Baz the bear! Very cute for a boy bear and cuddly too. Great card design and colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Totally SWEET!!!!

Wendy L said...

So cute and I love your colouring. Love the pin too. xx

Ribbon Girl said...

another nice card Annette! Mary x

Mojca said...

What a cutie! love the border die you used! Hugs! MOjca