Thursday 5 December 2013

Jingle Bells

Stampfairy are sponsoring CRAFT challenges this week where the theme is Christmas, so I've made a quick card on behalf of Stampfairy to support the sponsored challenge.

I've used two images overlaid on top of each other, and popped some liquid pearls on the tree for baubles.  My backing papers are bells which match the bells I've tied onto the frosty white eyelash fibre stretched across my card.

There's a bit of stitching, inking around the edges, and I've popped on some pearls, but otherwise, that's it!



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

8 comments:

Sarah said...

A really sweet card Annette, love the bells to compliment the bells!! xx

Christine L said...

Another beauty Annette.... it must be like a litter factory in your house!!

Hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card, sweet image too.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Awwh, so cute hunny! She is adorable and I love how you have placed her with the tree. Your clouds are ace! And I love the papers .... oh just send me the card, I love it all, lol!! Hugs xx

Mojca said...

Oh a really pretty layout and colours. Hugs! MOjca

Sam K said...

Yet another beautiful card :) great use if the two images together and I lurrvvee that backing paper. I might have to go hunt some down lol x

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Annette..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Loopylou. said...

stunning card Netty, I love the bells
thank you so much for joining us over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou x