Thursday 23 February 2017

Horace the Hedgehog

There's a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge where we want to see what you like making other than cards.  I have a bit of a fondness for boxes (making, buying and generally hoarding!) so I've made a little scalloped treat box using a Lawn Fawn die and decorated it using one of my new stamps from Gerda Steiner.







Here's a close up of Horace, as I've named him





Project Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Other:
  • Watercoloured with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers
  • The Langton Watercolour paper
  • Brown seam binding
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



14 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love, love, love this box. Elaine

Rachel's Cards said...

Love this little design, how cute ....Rachel xx

Christine L said...

OMG......... I LOVE him!!!

Christine x

Carol S. said...

Hello Horace is adorable. Gorgeous box and love the papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely and I adore that hedgie

Lin said...

You've really brought that hedgie to life, Annette - love your box, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this stamp is amazing and loving your box Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

He is adorable Annette and his name suits him very well xx

Monika Gulyas said...

Fabulous box and Horace is really looking good! I love your colouring! Thank you for joining the February Challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Squirrel x said...

Well, you know how much he made me laugh, and he still does (in a good way) - fabulous inkwork hun, love his little face - and the cute box shows him off a treat. You clever ol'thing. Hugs xx

Larissa said...

Amazing box Annette! Love how you coloured this cute hedgie. I always get scared when I have to colour a hedgehog.

-xxx-
Larissa

Craftyfield said...

You'd never know this was quick to make! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month.

Anne said...

oh wow wow wow, I missed this one - LOVE IT!

Anne x

Anonymous said...

haha What a cute little box I LOVE the hedgy hes so fun with his spikiness!
hugs me x