Monday 6 February 2017

Wedding Couple

I'm sharing another image from the soon-to-be-released trio sets from Lili of the Valley and it's really CAS.  I printed the digi quite large, die cut it out and layered it on foam pads on a flock style backing paper embellished with a gorgeous piece of purple satin ribbon.  I layered the die cut image on a layer of purple card slightly offset so that it gave the image panel some definition. I hope you like it!




Here's a close up of my image panel.





Card Recipe:


From Lili of the Valley:

From The Ribbon Girl:
Other:
  • Watercoloured with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers
  • The Langton Watercolour paper
  • DCWV Solid Flock Stack Paper Pad
  • Marianne Designs Craftables Circle and Flower Stitch

I've been inspired by:

  • Country View Challenges - 30 mins (watercoloured using reinkers from CVC)
  • Simon's Monday Challenge - Young at Heart
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Kat W said...

That's really beautiful Annette and printing the image nice and big makes it a perfect focal point for your lovely CAS design. I love the little glossy and sparkly accents on the image :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Jane said...

Such a pretty card Annette, I love the purple accents in your lovely colouring. This is perfect for our Feb Challenge "make something in 30 minutes or under" over at Country View. Thanks so much for joining us xx
Jane DT

Marilyn said...

Adorable!

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie x

Sarah said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous. What a lovely image, must keep an eye out for this one!! xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous CAS card Annette - love the colours and the touch of Glossy Accents.
Crafty hugs
Debs xx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and a pretty image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

gorgeous looking forward to these new stamps Love and hugs Carole x

Christine L said...

CAS and absolutely fabulous Annette.... I'm loving with the new LOTV digis that you can make them any size you like! But now....... what am I going to do with all my rubber??!!

Christine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that is gorgeous! I'm so keen to see what else is in the new release! I love your CAS design, so clever to offset a darker layer behind the image, just what it needed to make it stand out. Really gorgeous Annette. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anne said...

What a good idea to print it larger, lovely simple card that doesn't need anything else

Anne x

Emma Williams said...

What an adorable card, so...so pretty and I love the CAS design! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :) x