Thursday 16 August 2018

Golden Wish

For someone who likes to match the colours of any embellishments (ribbons, pearls, papers, flowers etc) whenever I add them, I found this fortnight's challenge at As You Like It a little difficult.  We're looking for "black and white plus one".  Now, I'm not usually a 'yellow' person, but against the black and white I wanted my image to really stand out, so I chose a golden yellow colour to give some brightness to my project.  I've given my little girllie golden hair, used mustard yellow papers and gold and white organza ribbon for the top of the tag.






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Scattered Straw 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Ground: Hickory Smoke
Project Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet tag, love the cute image you used too.xx[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Carol S. said...

She is so pretty and colouring not bad either!!! Lol!! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Love yellow with black and white and she is so sweet xx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful tag!