Tuesday 30 October 2018

Halloween Kitty

Halloween's almost here so I've dug out this adorable little kitty from Purple Onion Designs.  He's stamped onto a small tent fold card made using a banner die.  I really liked him when I'd finished and was a little sad to part with him!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Pumpkin: Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is so adorable

Sarah said...

Such a sweet moggy and I love the banner shape xx

Carol S. said...

He is super cute and a lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lin said...

Couldn't be cuter, Annette! LOVE POD! Thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Anne said...

That's so cute, I would never have thought to make a card with a banner die so I might have pinch that one ;)
Anne xx

Fikreta said...

Love this card!
its super sweet!
hugs