Wednesday 17 October 2018

Warm and Cozy Meecies

When I saw this image I immediately knew who I wanted it for but as soon as I coloured it I fell in love with it myself.  The little meecies are really sweet and the image was easy to colour.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Mice: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Tattered Rose
  • Ground: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • White: Old paper

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:


Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is so cute, understandable why your fell in love with it, xxx

Carole Pollard said...

What a great stamp can see why you needed to have it a fab card as always Love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

Fully understand you loving the meecies. They are adorable and you card is gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

Squeee!!! that image is adorable
I think I might have had to paper piece those boots it's such a large area but you did a lovely job of the colouring

Anne x

Sarah said...

Too cute!! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeousness!! Love the way you've used the border die too! Fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

so cute!