Wednesday 31 October 2018

Happy Halloween

I don't 'do' spooky so I've made some cute Halloween bunting using a couple of Gerda Steiner stamp sets.  I've inked the backgrounds then die cut them into banners and strung them together with some purple ribbon. Simples!









Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Cat/Dog/Owl: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
  • Moon: Antique Linen
  • Spider/Bat: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Oranges: Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Anne said...

Aww Annette I adore this, what a lovely idea!
Anne x

Sarah said...

Really wonderful xx

Fikreta said...

its so nice baner!
love it!
hugs

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Oh yay! I totally agree with you about not doing "spooky" for Halloween! I love how you went with the cute side of the holiday and how you did a banner. The colors are traditional and unmistakably Halloween, but this is so fresh and modern! Your coloring skills are amazing and I'm so glad you took the time to share this with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Fliss said...

What a lovely idea! So refreshing to see such cute images on bunting.
Thanks for sharing it with us at our Spookalicious challenge at That's Crafty!
Wishing you good luck.
Fliss DT x