Wednesday 24 April 2019

Coffee Sue

I've used Sue tapping away on her laptop to make a "new job" card for a friend.  Although I posted it a week ago today, unfortunately I'm not sure it's arrived in time for her first day; apparently her postie was rushed to A&E half way through his round (I suspect he collapsed under the weight of her recent craft orders) but hopefully it'll be with her soon.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Greys: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:


Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is really lovely Annette and I bet it was much appreciated xx

Carol S. said...

Another fab card Annette. Love the image and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

I'm just having a catch up on my favourite blogs, as always your colouring is divine Annette and such pretty cards.
I suspect said friend loved the card, this image is perfect!
Had to laugh at the comment about the mail, I think my orders must give our postie a good workout but he hasn't keeled over just yet!!

Anne x

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous, your colouring is fabulous ! What a great image !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Fikreta said...

super great card!