Thursday 11 April 2019

Roar like a Tiger

My favourite animals are cats, in particular tigers. I've loved them since I was very young and recall researching them for a project at primary school.  They're so beautiful and graceful, and I love watching documentaries about them.  The Siberian tiger is my favourite but there only a few hundred left so they're very endangered.  There aren't very many tiger images available either, but this cutie from Lee Holland fits the bill perfectly.


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Carol S. said...

A real cutie Annette and I am with you on cats. I love watching all the animal programs. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kim said...

very cute image - love the sweet tiger! And a gorgeous card
Kim x

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute and a lovely choice of colours. Elaine

Sarah said...

What a lovely tigger xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!