Saturday 6 April 2019

Party Hat

I can't remember the last time that I heat-embossed, but I like the white-on-colour embossed text and decided to give it a try on today's card.  The little meecie is from my new MFT set and I love this little guy doing his happy-dance!  I've stuck the sentiment banner with foam pads and created a little wave in it by alternating raised bits with areas stuck directly onto the card.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Annette! The joy on that sweet face! Love this hun. Love the plaid paper too hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Craftdee said...

Another cutie :-) Fab colouring (as always) and I love the idea with the "wavy" banner, too cool! Donna xx

Sarah said...

What an adorable little character with fab footwork!! Love the colours and the embossed banner looks perfect xx

Fikreta said...

super cute!