Thursday 9 May 2019

AYLI 6th Anniversary Tag & Blog Hop

When I started As You Like It Challenge I could only hope that it would be popular so I can hardly believe that today is our 6th anniversary. I've got a super team who I'm so proud of every fortnight, including several ladies who've been with me from the start!

To celebrate our anniversary we're having a little blog hop and there's an extra prize on offer in addition to our usual challenge prize.  Make sure you visit each of my teamies and leave a little love in the comments for them, then leave a comment on the main challenge blog to qualify for the blog hop.

Our challenge this week is to create something other than a card, so I've opted for a gift tag. I love wrapping presents and attaching a little homemade tag to my gift.  I also love these oversized tag dies - they're great to still include a full stamped image and some embellishments so it's a fussy and fancy creation too!




Don't forget to visit my lovely teamies, and then leave a comment on the challenge blog:


Annette  (you are here!)


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Onesie: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Blanket: Worn Lipstick
  • Clouds: Hickory Smoke
  • Bear: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Moon: Scattered Straw, Fossilised Amber, Fusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



13 comments:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Bonjour Netty,
Je passe faire un petit coucou suite au Blog Hop de AYLI pour son 6 ème anniversaire.
Ce tag pour un cadeau de naissance, je présume est de toute beauté.
J'adore !
Bises.
MaryannG

Hello Netty,
I'm going to say hello to AYLI Blog Hop for his 6th birthday.
This tag for a birth gift, I presume is beautiful.
I just love it !
Hugs.

Suzanne H said...

Such a pretty tag for a baby gift. Love the soft colors. Happy 6th Birthday!

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful, love the subtle sparkle. Elaine

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a darling tag! I love the colors and the image!

Esther Asbury said...

What a darling tag, and I love the sparkle!

Sarah said...

I love this super sized tag, the bunny image is so sweet. I can hardly believe it's six years, how time flies when you are having fun!! xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous gift tag, so super cute.
Wendy xx

Fikreta said...

its so lovely!

Heather said...

Oooo . . . what a gorgeous tag!!! Love those beautiful flowers and the sparkle on the moon; such a fun touch! Happy 6th birthday to AYLI!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your coloring is lovely and this tag is just
stunning. Pretty papers used & love the purple.

EdenLand Designs said...

This tag is absolutely fabulous!!! Love all the details and that image is adorable <3
Susan Sudbury

Shuly said...

wow adding a tag like that to a gift is a very delicate attention, it's a 2nd gift that will make someone feel very special

Tina Z. said...

Wow, this is super cute, I love the colours!