Friday 10 May 2019

Bunny Duo

I've got a pair of matching cards featuring the soon-to-be-released new cuties from Lili of the Valley.  The sentiments are from the same set which are being released on 15 May in celebration of LOTV's 15th birthday.  There will be both rubber and digi versions so put it in your diary!  There are some adorable images. I hope you like my two little bunnies. I'll sneak a peek of another image over the weekend.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Shaded Lilac
  • Flower: Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

so sweet these are both fab love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

These are really wonderful Annette, I am looking forward to this release, I usually buy one or two sets that will sit on my desk fora year or two!! Hope the days are getting easier xx

Fikreta said...

very sweet cards!

Craftdee said...

These are so sweet. I absolutely promised myself that I would not buy another image until I had used at least SOME of the many I already have, and I absolutely have to go now and buy this pair of sweeties, lol. Donna x