Saturday 4 May 2019

Wedding Card Stand

Happy Star Wars Day!!!

I'm popping in today because we attended the wedding reception of an ex-colleague of hubby's last weekend and I had to make a hot-off-the-press card because someone forgot to tell me we we'd been invited!  (apparently he did tell me a while ago and I just forgot!).  

The image is one I'd generally use as an anniversary or Valentines card, but I thought it was sweet for a wedding card too and I added the date to a mini tag to personalise it.


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Browns: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Reds: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Pumice Stone, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Carol S. said...

A stunning card and so pretty. The image is lovely and as for the design, it is fabulous. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful sweet and adorable wedding card. Marlies

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!

Sandra said...

What a super cute project, the stamp is adorable and beautifully colored. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra