Wednesday 23 October 2019

Running Mice

I wanted to try something a little different today, and make an animated 'flip' page notebook. I used one of the mice from the MFT Harvest Mouse set and stamped him on each page of the notebook gradually moving forwards each time. I also drew in a little cherry from the basket he's carrying to try to make it look like it was falling to the ground.  I've included a video below the main photo and I hope it works to show you what I've done!






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Tattered Rose
  • Jumper: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Waistcoat: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Ground: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
  • Fruit: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Barrel: Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh...my...days!! That is so clever and so sweet!! What a lovely idea xx

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling! I LOVE your CAS design!

Squirrel x said...

You are just too talented hunny! Xx

Squirrel x said...

You are just too talented hunny! Xx

Fikreta said...

Very pretty!

Larissa said...

Wowwwwww that is so very awesome!! Love it, so clever.

-xxx-