Wednesday 9 October 2019

Sending some Warm Fuzzies

I love these cute images from Gerda Steiner and have made them the focus of some quick cards.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Penguin: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge 
  • Bear: Pumice Stone, Tattered Rose
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh these are so cute

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!

Larissa said...

Awww these are both so very cute! Aamzing colouring as always!!

-xxx-

Anne said...

Awww I’ve not seen these cuties before... another set on my list and I love what you did with them
Anne x