Sunday 6 October 2019

Sunday Papers

I've had a lovely relaxing weekend including colouring up some soon-to-be-released new Vintage Boy images from Lili of the Valley.  I'll share a few with you over the next few days, starting with today's, which is called Sunday Papers.  I find masculine cards much harder to get excited about, but these cute little laddies make it much easier to get motivated to have an inky session!  I've created a little set which I'll share over the next few days to build up a stock of cards I can give to the men in my life!



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Gathered Twigs 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Newspaper: Pumice Stone
  • Outfit: Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Hammock: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Dried Marigold, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!