Saturday 18 January 2020

Bedtime Bunny

I've fallen in love with these images from Tracey Hey and have been playing again with my Bunny set (I've gone bunny mad on my blog recently!). This one's a real sweetie in his little hat and boots.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
  • Ground: Pumice Stone, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my days how simply adorable

Fikreta said...

very sweet!

thecraftycavalier said...

That colouring makes me weep with joy! Just beautiful. Marianne is right, it's adorable. Jayne xx

Squirrel x said...

It's more than adorable, it's adorabubble! ❤