Thursday 30 January 2020

Easter Bunny

We're asking whether you like warm or cool colours today at As You Like It Challenge.  Although I like blues, I do prefer warmer pink and golden browns in this cold weather.  I've selected a cute Springtime bunny from Lili of the Valley who are sponsoring our challenge this fortnight.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Flowers: Milled Lavender, Worn Lipstick

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable image and your colouring is always amazing.x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Sarah said...

A beautiful bunny hopper!! I have been watching a rabbit this afternoon, carrying bundles of grass and twigs in it's mouth into a hole. I guess it won't be long before there are babies hopping about too!! xx