Friday 3 January 2020

Triple Teens

I'm sharing a trio of teenager themed cards today which were made for Lili of the Valley.  

I was tasked with making a set of 3 matching cards using these images, but I wanted the Jasmine card to be more feminine while still matching the set, so I added some interest with an easel fold and some floral die cuts.  

The name 'Jasmine' was typed using a font that I thought complemented the birthday sentiment stamp fairly well.  I didn't want a really different font, but obviously couldn't find the exact one, so this was close enough.

The boys' cards were more simple although I did manage to sneak in some ribbon which I generally associate with fussy feminine cards.  In each case there's some added interest with stitched dies and a digi sentiment.






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Blues: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon
  • Pinks: Picked Raspberry
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Yellows/Oranges: Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilised Amber, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Greys: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
  • Creative Inspiration - New or Old (Old images, new papers)
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Sarah said...

They are lovely cards Annette, I particularly like the flowers on Jasmine's card, it looks like they have tumbled into place and the pearls finish them off beautifully xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful cards!

Deborah said...

Three fabulous cards.
Deborah A

Carol S. said...

Happy New Year Annette. Gorgeous cards Annette and love the colouring as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

earl lea riser said...

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!! HAppy New Year!