Wednesday 17 June 2020

Piggie Tags

I really like making large tags.  They are a change from making cards and are lovely to add to a gift for someone special.  I've made my own base shape from a stitched square rectangle and a stitched oval nesting die to curve the top.



To make the tag shape I popped the oval on the top of the rectangle but only placed the top plate up to the point where I want it to cut. This only allows the pressure to cut the top curve and not the bottom half.  I do the same with the patterned paper, but use a smaller oval.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Piggies: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Umbrella: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Flower: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Scattered Straw
  • Clouds: Weathered Wood

Project Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Other:
I've been inspired by:


Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet these are really cute lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

very nice tags!