Wednesday 26 August 2020

Birthday Tag - Hooray Kind of Day

I've created a tag from scratch using a rounded rectangle die which I've elongated and curved the top using a stitched oval die. I've decorated it with my new Party Plaid papers and Eyelet border dies. I've also created a little top tab using one of the smaller rounded rectangle dies and my favourite Whimsy Birthday Shadow die.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:


Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Claire said...

This is beautiful. I just adore the image
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Fikreta said...

Its so wonderful!

Larissa said...

So pretty, really love your colouring!!

-xxx-

Sarah said...

That is just yummy scrummy adorable!! xx