Tuesday 11 August 2020

Juggling

Today I've used Juggling, another one of the new images from Lili of the Valley.  I flipped the image so that he's facing to the right. I know bunnies are not traditionally winter animals, but I love the LOTV bunnies, so a Christmas image with them is perfect for me!



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Purples: Wilted Violet
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Greys: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Sarah said...

That Father Christmas is a lovely one...not creepy at all and I think those bunnies are snow hares in disguise!! xx