Thursday 27 August 2020

Wedding Bunnies

I recently needed a wedding card for a colleague and used some sweet Lili of the Valley bunnies.  The card is actually much larger than I'd usually make, but I wanted to add quite a lot of flowers so used an 8" scalloped square base. 

I love adding this beautiful white organza ribbon to wedding cards. Being a bit thinner than satin it ties a smaller knot despite being wider so isn't too bulky. I used my bow-maker to tie a double-bow and then attached it to the base of the image with some long tails.  





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful romantic card. Elaine

Larissa said...

So pretty Annette! Love those cute bunnies.

-xxx-

Claire said...

So pretty
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Sarah said...

what a beautiful wedding card Annette xx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
hugs