Friday 8 January 2021

Heffalump Tags

There's a new release of cute babies and critters at  Lili of the Valley today, and I've made a little trio of tags using some ellies and a fabulous new die (gorgeous Xmas pressie from a lovely friend).  

These Nitwit Collections Papers are some of my favourites with their auqa blue and lilacs, so they were the colour inspiration for my ellie tags.
Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Ellies: Tattered Rose, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Outfits: Speckled Egg, Broken China, Peacock Feathers
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Ground: Old Paper, Pumice Stone

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Awww these are just so cute. Adorable

Larissa said...

Oh wow these are so cute! I am glad you like the tag die!!