Wednesday 20 January 2021

Christmas Presents

Christmas may be over but as Santa bought me a few Christmas image stamps it would be a shame not to get a few of them inky!  He was kind enough to send me this lovely set from Colorado Crafts, and I've inked up all 3 images from it, the first being these cute critters playing with their presents.

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Browns: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweet image Annette xx

Chrisboldo said...

Really cute image and card. Your coloring of it is so great! Thanks for sharing with us!

Hugs
Chris B
Http//the cardphilelady.blogs or.com

Claire said...

I do love this image, it reminds me of Nut Brown Hare a character in a bedtime story I used to read my children called guess how much I love you

Larissa said...

This is such a lovely card!!Love this sweet image and it is always great to have a start on your christmas cards. I am also planning to make at least 2 cards each month, but january is almost over and I haven't made any yet...lol

-xxx-