Tuesday 12 January 2021

Santa's Boots

I'm planning ahead for next December already making a Christmas card using Holibobs Santa from Polkadoodles for today's Digi Choosday Challenge.  I've watercoloured him using DI inks and mounted the image onto red card cut into the shape of Santa's boot.  The white 'fur' is glitter card (which I find impossible to photograph), and the sole is a thin strip of black card.  I've then drawn in highlight with a white gel pen.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Snow: Speckled Egg, Weathered Wood
  • Greys: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Sarah said...

Oh My Word, that is fantastic!! Great boot!! xx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Fantastic project.
Have a lovely day
Maritza

Claire said...

Oh my these are just adorable

Larissa said...

This is such a fun card, love the shape. You are so awesome with your christmas cards!!