Wednesday 23 February 2022

Bunny Pile

I've been playing with some of my favourite older stamps recently and I'm rather fond of this Bunny Pile image from Stamping Bella's stuffies range.

I've had a play with the same image across two versions; firstly layered onto a simple patterned paper background, and secondly using an intricate border die that I've recently purchased.

In both versions the image has been matted onto red, cream and more red card before layering onto the decorated base card.

The papers on my first version were only 6" wide, and the cardbase is 7" wide, so I lined up the grids on the paper, and hid the join with a strip of satin ribbon.



The second version uses an intricate square daisy border die which I've exended to make into a rectangle by cutting it twice.  Again I hid the join under the image panel.  I created an outline shadow layer for the whole daisy rectangle with my Silhouette cutting machine and then matted it all onto cream, then red card for additional layering.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Brown Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Grey Bunny: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Pink accents: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Flowers: Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Papermill Direct:
Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: