Tuesday 8 February 2022

Gnometastic Birthday Balloons

I've used Gnometastic Celebration Balloons on my card for Polkadoodles Digi Choosday today in bright pinks with a personalised sentiment that I've cut in a fancy font using my Silhouette.  

The papers are Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 3 and I've watercoloured the image using Distress Ink Reinkers.  The background has been inked using a Distressed Trellis stencil.

The card base and image panel have been die cut using my Tattered Lace Doily Edge Essential dies.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple
  • 'Whites': Pumice Stone
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card ..love the details..gnome is so cute
Hugs
Rose DT

Sarah said...

That's gorgeous!! Love the pink and green combo xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your colouring and gorgeous background. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina x