Thursday 3 February 2022

Love you

I've opted for an adorable Raccoon image from Lee Holland for my 'love you' themed card. The papers are a soft floral from an old NitWits range from back in the day when Lili of the Valley made paper pads.  I've created the sentiment using my Silhouette and a font called 'hello'.

At As You Like It Challenge this fortnight we're asking if you prefer 'love' or 'friendship' cards, and I've actually combined the themes by making a 'love you' card for a friend, rather than a Valentines card.  For obvious reasons I only generally make one Valentines card a year, but I love to send 'just because' cards to friends, and that's what this little guy is for.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot. Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This is s sweet. I love the litle raccoon. Elaine

Sarah said...

Aww that's gorgeous. That raccoon is the cutest!! xx