Sunday 4 September 2022

Cute Dog on Kennel

Today's card is a simple one, which I hope is potentially suitable as a masculine card (pretty rare for me!).  

I've used an adorable puppy from Lee Holland which I've watercoloured and layered onto grey card and a white slimline cardbase.  

The sentiment is just typed in two different fonts.






Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Dog: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Kennel: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Crackling Campfire, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'adore, c'est trop mignon !
MaryannG